Law vision (Pakistan) Providing Legal Consultancy to Muslims living Abroad for Court Marriage nikah
You have only to contact us. And provide the following Documents Scanned by E-Mail or Photo Copies on Our Courier address:
- ID Cards of both Sides
- Photos of Both sides
- Cell Numbers of both Parties
- Permanent Address of the Both
- Present Address of the Both
- Appointment of Wakil Letter
Expenses of Nikah
After receiving Documents we will settle a Date and Time of Nikah with your Consultation, at which time Our Nikah Registerar, Nikah Khawan, Our Staff Members, Bride and Groom will appear or be online on Conference Call, in which Nikah will be Held, After Nikah, Nikah Registerar will Complete all 4 Nikah Namas, all the Parties i.e. Bride, Groom and / or their Wakils, Wittnesses, Nikah Registerar and Nikah Khawan will Sign the Nikah Namas and the same will be Complete, Valid and Sharie Nikah Nama of the Parties. In case any Party of Nikah is not present at the time of Nikah, we will send all the 4 Nikah Namas for Signatures of Bride or Groom by Courier at their given address. We are the Sole Court Marriage Law Firm in Pakistan, providing Court Marriage/Nikah on line/Nikah on phone services. Hundred of Couples through out the World, mostly from Pakistan, UAE, USA, Canada, UK, Saudia Arabia, Indonasia, Malasia, Germany, India, Kuwait, and in many more countries enjoying their Happy Family lives after availing our Court Marriage Nikah.
We also Provide Following Post Nikah Services at the Expenses of Clients:
- Translation of Nikah Nama From Urdu to English & Arabic etc.
- Prepration of NADRA Computerised Nikah Nama (which is in English & Urdu both Languages)
- Foreign Office Attestations of Following Documents Mentioned under serial No. 4 below:
- We Extend our Professional Services for Attestation of Your Docs From Foreign Office.
- a) NADRA Nikah Nama
- b) Arabic Translation of Nikah Nama.
- c) Urdu Nikah Nama
- d) Educational Documents
- e) Birth Certificate
- f) All other Documents required attestation From Foreign Office.
Sheraz Khan Advocate
High Court Islamabad.